Tuesday, June 2, 2009

chapter summaries

Thought I'd take a few moments to post a blog before I head upstairs to re-charge my laptop. Love it but the battery life is only a few hours because of the size...not bad I think.

This morning we started a grueling week of tests, presentations, chapter summary, and a test to end up the week. The complex is buzzing of students reading, writing, and studying or at least most of us anyway.

Today is a National Holiday here so everything was closed or mostly everything. As a result, I spent a much needed day inside. Needed because I have lots of work to finish. I'm going to Venice tomorrow with some friends so I wanted to get laundry, reading, writing summaries, and my part of our presentation finished.

Summaries are taking longer than I anticipated but part of is from the lack of motivation. The text while it makes interesting points is a bit bland to an normal student. To be fair, its not an easy read and the content itself is not exactly clear and precise. Its an abstract topic concerning liberty and democracy. So we've gotten alot of history concerning the subject.

ok my low battery buzzer just went off...will try and finish this in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment