i'm back to my old stompin' grounds and its so weird to be here after 7 yrs. hard to believe it's been that long but it has. so much has changed in san antonio but regardless of changes I think a part of my heart will always live here. so many lessons learned here along with relationships w /beautiful people. i'll be forever grateful for those folks who took me under their wings and taught me what they know or looked out for me.
there r so many memories so precious to me. i've gotten to spend time w/some of my fav people. tomorrow will be more of the same before heading out to houston. I wish I had more time here but that is just not the case!
my fam arrived tonight and we occupy to hotel rooms by the airport. the fam will head on to kemah - one of my cousins flies into hobby tonite.
i'm meeting up w/the "girls" tom morn for breakfast...nothing like girl time over pancakes and coffee! then lunch w/other friends before heading to friend's house in houston. will attend morning worship w/them (something i'm excited about). I really relish the opportunity in visiting a church. I love serving in my own church but sometime u need to be in a non-leading role...for me that's in worship because that's where I mainly serve.
over the course of the summer i've gotten a lot of encouragement to really consume myself in that area...strange but i've finally identified myself as a musician...
not sure what my time will be like but def want to hone in on that craft and skill. since i'll have the room...i also plan on setting up a mini studio at the new apt. pretty excited about that.
lots of great and hard stuff happening and still lots of decisions to be made. my only response is "peace." that's how I feel.
not worried bout what's to come just trying to soak in the moments and make them as best I can...working at improving the quality of my relationships. its completely a good thing.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment